Okay, so I'm not actually writing this on our wedding day, because that would be completely crazy, but I am scheduling this to post on the morning of the big day.
A few reminders:
- Parking in Copley can be tough on a normal day, but there's also an afternoon Red Sox game today and a lot of fans like to park in Copley and walk to the park. If you're driving, make sure you leave some extra time to park.
- If you need to contact someone, please don't call Tom or myself. Try Matt or Nicole
We're asking you not to take pictures during the ceremony, but the rest of the day (reception included) is fair game. If you post any pictures online, please share them with us by using our hashtag #MeetTheSpearsons (Unless you don't know what a hashtag is, in which case just ignore me...)
- Make sure you're at the church by 4:30!
- And speaking of churches, make sure you know the difference between Old South Church and the Trinity Church. You want to go to the church at the corner of Boylston and Dartmouth Streets. Not the one that's actually IN Copley Square near the John Hancock Tower.
- If you're staying at the Westin, the easiest path to the church is to leave the mall by the Fogo de Chao restaurant, and walk straight towards Boylston, crossing in front of the Boston Public Library to get there.
And with that, I'll see you all in a few hours! We're so excited to see you all!!